Welcome and thank you for visiting.
I am a highly dedicated, professionally qualified teacher who is deeply passionate about music and the physical (motor skill development), intellectual and emotional benefits music provides.
Students learn different ways, which is why I incorporate different learning styles (aural, kinaesthetic, visual) and apply a range of teaching methodologies to assist the learning process.
I am sensitive to and tailor the lesson to the individual needs, interests and goals of each student and allow students to learn at their own pace.
My friendly and approachable nature help students feel at ease and confident to raise questions with me and explore different creative possibilities without fear or embarrassment.
With a positive and patient demeanour, I help and encourage students to overcome confidence barriers, calm the inner critic and challenge self-limiting beliefs so that they may feel empowered to reach their full potential. Many of the invaluable skills that students acquire through their piano training are transferrable into other areas of their life, not just piano specifically.
I love working with people of all ages and ability levels, from preschool students to mature adults and being part of this very special journey. I have included some more key points about what I offer below. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or if you would like to reserve a time.
Places are limited, so please call early to avoid disappointment.
- All ages welcome (including preschool children from 4 years old and mature adults)
- All styles (i.e. classical, latin, rock, pop etc)
- Students may learn simply for leisure or can request to be prepared for AMEB Piano and Piano for Leisure practical examinations and AMEB Theory examinations.
- Specialised tuition for gifted students and students with special needs (including autism) with a warm, patient and understanding teacher
- Professional private piano tuition offered at piano studio in Lilydale which is fully furnished with a quality, well maintained, 88 key acoustic piano; piano stool; ducted heating and waiting area for parents
- Alternatively, lessons can be arranged at the comfort and convenience of your own home for a small additional cost. Able to travel to students ' homes in Melbourne Eastern suburbs (i.e. Balwyn, Blackburn, Ringwood, Mooroolbark Croydon etc)
- Available for lessons on Mon, Tues, Thurs and Friday at 2.00 - 9.00pm and Sat at 9.00 - 6.00pm.
Phone: 0423 491 790
Email: [email protected]
Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.